JNU Entrance Exam Preparation

Inquire Now

JNU Entrance Exam Preparation With Linguistic Academy

JNU admission 2020: Online application process for JNUEE 2020 begins

JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) has started the admission process for the session 2020-2021. NTA (National Testing Agency) has opened the online application window for the JNU entrance exam (JNUEE) 2020 for admissions to UG (undergraduate), PG (postgraduate), PhD (philosophy of doctorate) and M.Phil (Master of philosophy) programmes.


Interested students can apply for the admissions at National Testing Agency (NTA). The last date to apply for admission is March 31. The entrance exam for all programmes will be conducted from 11 May to 14 May 2020.


Important Dates

JNUEE Important Dates


Syllabus for JNU Entrance Examination-2020 BA 1st Year

1. Persian – PERU (401),   2. Pushto – PUSU (410),   3. Arabic – ARBU (402),   4. Japanese – JAPU (403),   5. Korean – KORU (404),   6. Chinese – CHNU (405),   7. French – FRNU (406),   8. German – GERU (407),   9. Russian – RSNU (408),   10. Spanish – SPNU (409)

The entrance test for this programme is a common test for all languages. Questions pertaining to general knowledge, artificial language, language aptitude and general English would be covered in the syllabus. The test will be conducted in the English language as a Computer Based Test (CBT).


Eligibility For BA 1st Year

(i) Senior School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination with minimum of 45% marks. The candidates who are due to appear in Senior School Certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination are eligible to apply.


(ii) Certificate of Alimiah with atleast 45% marks issued by any of the following Madrasas subject to the condition that the candidate has passed English language at the level of Senior Secondary from a recognised Board/University or a three year course conducted by Darul-Uloom Deoband.

1. Darul Uloom Deoband, U.P.
2. Mazahirul Uloom Saharanpur, U.P.
3. Darul Uloom Mau, U.P.
4. Miftahul Uloom, Mau, U.P.
5. Jamia Athria Darul Hadith Mau, U.P.
6. Jamia Faize Am Mau, U.P.
7. Madrasa Alia Mau, U.P.
8. Madrasa Muhammadia, Mau, U.P.
9. Madrasa Faizanul Uloom Bahadurganj, Ghazipur, U.P.
10. Madrasa Ihyaul Uloom Mubarkpur, Azamgarh, U.P.
11. Tauhid Education Trust Ma’hadabad-Khagra Kishan Ganj, Bihar
12. Jamia Imam Ibn Taimiya, Madinatussalam, E. Champaran, Bihar


(iii) (a) Certificate of Alimiah with atleast 45% marks issued by the following Madrasas

1. Nadwatul Ulema, Lucknow, U.P.
2. Jamiatul Flah, Bilariaganj, Azamgarh, U.P.
3. Certificate of Fazilah from Madrasatul Islah, sarai Mir, Azamgarh, U.P.
4. Madrasa Jamia Islamia, Muzaffarpur, Azamgarh, U.P.
5. Madrasa Eram Convent for Girls and Boys Indra Nagar, Lucknow, U.P.
6. Jamial Muzahrul Uloom (Patna) (Degree of Fazilah)
7. Jamial Darul Huda al-Islamiyah (Certificate of al-Sanaviyah al-Ulia)
8. Darul Uloom Alimia, Jamda Shahi, Basti, UP (Alimia Certificate)
9. Al-Jamia-Tus-Salafiah (Markazi Darul-Uloom) (Degree of Alemiat)
10. Al Jamia Al Islamiya Kerala India (V) ( Preparatoy course which is of 2 years after senior school leaving certificate)
11. Al Jamiatul Ashrafia, Mubarak Pur, Azamgarh UP (Certificate of Alimiat/Fazilat)
12. Jamia Syed Ahmad Shaheed, Vill. Ashmadabad (Katauli) Malihabad, Lucknow UP (Alamiyat degree)
13. Jamiya Misbahul Uloom, Chaukonia Bharat Bhari, Siddharth Nagar, UP (Almiah degree)
14. Jamia Islamia Sanabil (Aaliya/Fadhil)
15. Al Jamiatul Islamiah Tilkahna, Siddarth Nagar, UP (Alimia)
16. Madrasa Arabia Islamia Wasiatul Uloom, Allahabad, UP (Alimia)
17. Mahad Aysha Al-siddiqa Qasimul Uloom Libanat, Darussalam Abul Barakat, Deoband, UP (Almiyat).


(b) Certificate of Maulvi with atleast 45% marks issued by the Bihar Board of Madrasa Education
(c) Certificate of Senior Secondary (Class 12) with atleast 45% marks issued by the Urdu Education Board, New Delhi
(d) Certificate of Alima with atleast 45% marks issued by the Jamiat-UlMominath, Hyderabad


(iv) Candidates who have already pursued B.A./M.A., Language programme in two or more Centres of the School during their entire academic career are not eligible for admission. Minimum Age : 17 years as on 1st October 2020.

1. 80% of the seats in the First Year of 3-year B.A.(Hons.) programme in the School are earmarked for those who have either passed the Senior School Certificate or equivalent examination in the year 2019 or are due to appear in 2020, and the remaining 20% are open to all other candidates.
2. Candidates who have obtained their Higher Secondary Certificate under the 10+1 pattern of education will be eligible for admission to the First-Year of the three-year B.A. programme if they have successfully completed the First-Year of Bachelor's degree examination of a University under 10+1+3 pattern of education with the prescribed percentage of marks.

 Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles. 

Jawaharlal Nehru








choose your service